This allows you to use the voucher the same day you buy it with immediate digital delivery of your voucher to your home or office printer! You must print out the voucher and redeem at the location in the description. See additional info in Location and Shipment section below.
Reserve price: No
As one of the premier wedding venues in the Metro St. Louis, we are one package you do not want to pass up! Located just 15 minutes from downtown, we have over 13 years experience in making dreams come to life. Complete with cascade waterfalls, beautiful verandas and an incredible menu to select from, we will provide a wedding reception that is truly breathtaking.
This 150 guest reception package includes:
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Choice of 3 hot or cold hors d'oeuvres served butler style
- Choice of plated or buffet-style dinner (one entree)
- 5 hour reception
- 4 1/2 consecutive hours of house-brand open bar
- Your wedding cake cut and served
- Champagne toast for bridal party
- Head table on risers with table decor
- All china, glassware and cutlery
- Standard centerpieces for your guests' tables
- White skirting for the head table, gift table, cake table and bar
- Dance floor
- Serving staff for entire time of your reception
- DJ service by TopCats professional DJ service
- 20% off invitations an accessories online
- 10% discount on McArthur's Wedding Cakes
Not Valid to use toward previously booked receptions.
Call to check dates available as some dates may already be booked. Available for the Victoria Falls or the Niagara Falls Room. Price includes all taxes and service charges. 150 guest reception. Additional guests and/or additional time will require additional charges when booking. Blackout Dates Apply. Expires 12/31/2019. Not Valid to use toward previously booked receptions.
Voucher expiration date: 2019-12-31
300 Admiral Weinel Blvd.
Columbia, IL 62236
|Credit Card||May 31, 2018 8:00AM||June 06, 2018 8:00PM||804764||Wedding||N/A|
|Bid Amount||Bidder||Date & Time|
|$3,825.00||journalstone||June 05, 2018 8:19:51 PM|