This allows you to use the voucher the same day you buy it with immediate digital delivery of your voucher to your home or office printer! You must print out the voucher and redeem at the location in the description. See additional info in Location and Shipment section below.
Reserve price: No
Ride Everywhere. Honda®’s new NC700X® is a real breath of fresh air in today’s world of specialized motorcycles, a new concept in streetbikes, and one that puts the FUN in Functional. During the week it’s an awesome commuter. On the weekend it lets you go exploring in the country, or carve up a twisty canyon road. Light, nimble, and with an engine that offers a generous helping of useable torque, it’s all wrapped up in a package that’s big enough for longer rides, but not a handful in tight traffic or in a parking lot. And to sweeten the deal, it’s even available in two versions: one model features a conventional six-speed, manual-clutch transmission, while a second version is available with the latest generation of Honda®’s exclusive automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).
• Low-Profile Windscreen The NC700X® offers just the right amount of bodywork—enough to offer good wind protection, but not so much that the bike gets heavy or wide.
• LCD Instrument Panel Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge and two trip meters. The meter is light, compact and easy to read, too.
• 41mm Fork With 6.0" of travel, the NC700X® strikes a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
• Cast Aluminum 17" Wheels The 17" wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the NC700X® offer responsive handling in turns. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
• Steel Truss Frame Light, strong and with just the right amount of stiffness, the NC700X®'s rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
• Electronic Fuel Injection Carbureted engines can be fussy when it comes to feeding them fuel. Not the NC700X®. Electronic Fuel Injection means easy start-ups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
• Integrated Storage Compartment The NC700X® offers a 21-liter utility compartment that’s big enough to hold most full-face helmets. Safe, secure and convenient, you'll use it every time you ride.
• 670cc Parallel-Twin Engine With its cylinders tipped 62° forward for better weight distribution, the NC700X®'s engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and midrange torque, and the 270°-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
• Pro-Link® HMAS Rear Suspension Offering 5.9" of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda® Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the NC700X® eats up the gnarliest pavement while giving you a smooth ride.
• Under-Seat 3.7-Gallon Fuel Tank The under-seat 3.7-gallon fuel tank centralizes mass and enhances overall handling. Locating the fuel filler underneath the passenger seat allows for innovative centralized storage.
Winning Bidder to provide Print on Demand certificate to claim at Ted's Motorcycle World at 4103 N. Humbert Rd. in Alton, IL 62002 by no later than 3/31/19. Winning bidder responsible for tax, title, and license.
Voucher expiration date: 2019-03-31
4103 N. Humbert Rd.
Alton, IL 62002
This item is taxable.
|Credit Card||February 21, 2019 8:00AM||February 27, 2019 8:05PM||851054||Motorcycle||N/A|
|Bid Amount||Bidder||Date & Time|
|$3,400.00||leofour||February 27, 2019 7:57:12 PM|
|$3,250.00||Ericferg||February 26, 2019 6:50:27 AM|
|$3,100.00||Lemay1||February 25, 2019 7:14:25 PM|
|$2,950.00||leofour||February 22, 2019 4:29:29 AM|
|$2,800.00||keith1joe||February 21, 2019 7:06:29 PM|
|$2,750.00||leofour||February 21, 2019 7:06:28 PM|
|$2,500.00||leofour||February 21, 2019 6:55:26 PM|